Pipe Trades Pro 4095 Advanced Pipe Trades Math Calculator
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $59.95
- Amount Saved: $30.00
- Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- Pipe Trades functions: Right-Angles, Offsets and Complex Rolling Offsets, Fitting Angles, Bends, Angle/Slope, Percentage Grades, Drops, Feet-Inch-Fractions and Trig, Parallel Pipe Cutbacks, Pipe Areas, Fill Weights
- Built-In-Pipe data with 7 different materials: Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Aluminum, Cast Iron, Plastic and Copper. Instantly solve pipe outside diameter, internal diameter, wall thickness, weight per foot, filled weight per foot, pipe internal data
- Flow Rates, Velocity Force, Volumes, Liquid conversions, Temperature conversions, Paperless tape, Material Costing
- Works directly in Yards, Feet, Inches, Fractions and Meters - including square and cubic formats. No need to convert to decimals.
- Includes 2 Long life lithium batteries and a Armadillo Gear protective case
Determine pipe measurements with ease using the Pipe Trades Pro calculator from Calculated Industries. This calculator is designed specifically for pipefitters, steamfitters, sprinkler fitters, welders, and other professionals who work with pipe layout and design. Advanced functions enable you to calculate complex rolling offsets, parallel pipe cutbacks, and other piping dimensions, while built-in data lets you look up measurements for different types of pipe. The Pipe Trades Pro can also serve as a standard math calculator, and it comes with a rugged Armadillo Gear case that's resistant to shocks, dust, and moisture.
The Pipe Trades Pro calculator comes with an Armadillo Gear case that's resistant to shocks, dust, and moisture (click each to enlarge).
Ideal for professional pipefitters, the Pipe Trades Pro enables you to make a variety of calculations related to pipe layout and design, including complex rolling offsets, parallel pipe cutbacks, weight/volume conversions, flow rates, pressures, areas, and more. As a result, you can spend less time calculating and looking at charts and more time cutting, welding, and placing pipe.
Built-In Pipe Data for Fast Reference
The Pipe Trades Pro contains handy pipe data for seven different pipe materials: aluminum, brass, case iron, copper, plastic, stainless steel, and steel. Simply select the pipe material and pipe type and type the size, and the calculator can provide the pipe's diameter, wall thickness, filled weight per foot, and internal area.
This product weighs 6 ounces with the case and has a 12-digit LCD display that measures 0.625 by 2.5 inches (H x W). It is powered by two 1.5-volt batteries (included).
About Calculated Industries
Founded in 1978, Calculated Industries (CI) is the country's leading manufacturer and marketer of specialty construction calculators and digital measuring tools. For over 30 years, CI's products have helped more than 8 million busy professionals work better, faster, and more efficiently with easy-to-use, portable solutions.
What's in the Box
One Pipe Trades Pro calculator, one Armadillo Gear case, two 1.5-volt batteries, and one user's guide.
- Product Dimensions: 5.6 x 0.6 x 3 inches; 0.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 pounds
- ASIN: B002I621MY
- Item model number: 4095
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews