Pantech Breeze II Cell Phone Blue AT&T
- Sale Price: $16.44
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box
This GPS-enabled phone can access the AT&T Navigator service for turn-by-turn directions as well as its Video Share service, which enables you to send video of yourself to another compatible phone while making a voice call. The 1.3-megapixel camera/camcorder makes it easy to capture on-the-go snapshots and video and then upload them to AT&T's Mobile Share service. Other features include microSD memory expansion (to 32 GB), Bluetooth for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, access to personal e-mail, and up to 3 hours of talk time.
The sleek Pantech Breeze II flip phone features 3G speeds, GPS for AT&T Navigator turn-by-turn directions, and a 1.3-megapixel camera/camcorder.
Next Generation Data ServicesWith the free AT&T Address Book service, you can sync your contacts to an online address book, enabling you to access and manage your mobile contacts from your handset--or your PC. From the online interface, you can import contacts from other Web-based address books, such as personal e-mail accounts, as well as send text messages to your contacts' mobile numbers.
The AT&T Mobile Share service helps you quickly transfer photos and videos captured on your mobile phone (up to 10 MB) to other destinations--including home computer, social networking sites, other people and a personal Internet-based storage locker from AT&T. AT&T Mobile Share is available for $10 per month for 50 media transfers; you can also pay per use at $0.35 per transfer. The service also includes 250 MB of online storage at no additional charge.
- Fast 3G connectivity via AT&T's HSDPA/UMTS network (850/1900 MHz bands; 3.6 Mbps speeds with network availability).
- GPS navigation capabilities via AT&T Navigator service includes audible turn-by-turn directions, real-time traffic updates and re-routing options.
- Sleek flip design with external call, message and battery indicators.
- 123 Quick calls keys let you access loved ones quickly.
- Breeze mode menus are easy to read and give you only what you need.
- Ability to switch to Advanced Mode to access features such as AT&T Music, Social Net, Mobile Banking and more
- 2.2-inch internal screen (320 x 240 pixels; 262K color depth)
- 1.3-megapixel camera/camcorder with 4x digital zoom
- 80 MB internal memory
- Bluetooth 2.0 connectivity with stereo music streaming (A2DP) capabilities as well as hands-free headsets and car kits.
- Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 32 GB.
- Full messaging capabilities including SMS text, MMS picture and IM instant messaging (via popular services including AOL, Yahoo!, and Windows Live).
- Access to personal e-mail (AOL, Gmail, Yahoo!, and Windows Live)
- Web browser
- Organizer tools including calendar, alarm clock, calculator, memo, and unit converter
- Airplane mode allows you to listen to music while the cellular connectivity is turned off
- Voice dialing capabilities
- Hearing Aid (HAC) rating = M3/T3
The Pantech Breeze II weighs 3.5 ounces and measures 4 x 2 x 0.7 inches. Its 920 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 3 hours of talk time, and up to 240 hours (10 days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies as well as AT&T's dual-band 3G network (850/1900 MHz; HSDPA/UMTS).
What's in the Box
Pantech Breeze II handset, rechargeable battery, charger, quick start guide, user manual
| High-speed data connectivity via AT&T's 3G mobile broadband data network: The dual-band 850/1900 MHz 3G network provides up to 3.6/7.2 Mbps of download speed, making it possible to enjoy a variety of feature-rich wireless multimedia services, and it gives you the advantage of offering simultaneous voice and data services. |
In areas where the 3G network is not available, you'll continue to receive service on the AT&T EDGE network, which offers availability in more than 13,000 US cities and along some 40,000 miles of major highways. Providing average data speeds between 75-135Kbps, it's fast enough to support a wide range of advanced data services, including full picture and video messaging, high-speed color Internet access, and email on the go.
| The full-featured, premium AT&T Navigator GPS navigation application includes audible turn-by-turn directions, real-time traffic updates and re-routing options, and 3D moving maps (additional charges applicable). AT&T Navigator offers several other features to make your commute more enjoyable and reliable, including mobile access to Yellowpages.com. Additionally, AT&T Navigator is the only mobile phone-based GPS service that provides integrated speech recognition for address entry and points of interest search. |
| AT&T's Video Share service enables you to send a live, one-way video stream to another compatible phone during a standard voice call. The service also allows you to switch the direction of the video stream during the same phone call. (Customers must be in an area served by the company's 3G network and have a Video Share-enabled phone.) While using Video Share with family and friends is a fun way to communicate, it's also very useful for business. For example, a majority of users in the architecture, engineering and construction industries rated the ability to share live video through Video Share highly, according to research commissioned by AT&T. Video Share lets you see progress on a job site or review the day's work without having to drive from an office or other site to do so. |
| AT&T Mobile Music enables you to buy tracks while on the go, access the Napster and eMusic subscription music services, stream music video, discover what's playing with Music ID song-recognition software, and find out what's hot with The Buzz music news portal. |
- Product Dimensions: 6.02 x 3.97 x 2.71 inches; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- ASIN: B003KN3YQG
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews