HP 32Sii Scientific Calculator
- Sale Price: $599.99
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- More than 100 built-in math and science functions
- Powerful built-in program library
- Essential trig and math functions
- Base conversions and arithmetic
- Data entry using reverse Polish notation
We like Hewlett-Packard's HP Solve feature, which lets you solve for any variable without having to rewrite your equation. And, like most scientific calculators, the HP32SII can perform decimal/hour/minute/second conversions, polar/rectangular/angle conversions, unit conversions, base conversions, and arithmetic.
The LCD can display one line with 12 characters and is bright enough for most environments. The calculator runs on three LR44 batteries, which come with the unit.
- Product Dimensions: 3.1 x 5.8 x 0.6 inches;
- ASIN: B00000JBMH
- Item model number: HP32SII
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews